Why Is the ISA Business Model Superior?



Looking to improve your real estate career? I'm here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with Carbutti & Co. Realtors, contact me at (203) 269-4910 or Jonathan@Carbutti.com.

 Welcome back. Today I want to talk about the ISA model in real estate and how to take a team approach to the business. For any of you who aren't familiar, ISA stands for inside sales agent, and this position marks the end of the traditional do-everything real estate agent.

The lone job of the ISA is to call potential buyers and sellers to set appointments. Specialization in real estate is the future, and delegating this task to someone else is going to allow you to be more productive as an agent.

The ISA is a very important member of the team. With the ISA approach, it's all about the followup. The beauty of having one is that your agents and your team can focus on what they do best without having to worry about setting up appointments or getting buyers interested in a home. 

Less than 5% of the people your ISA is going to contact on a daily basis are going to be ready right now. The other 95% are going to buy and sell on their own terms, so you want someone on your team who makes sure you are in front of these people, so when the time comes, they will remember you.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We would be happy to answer them!